Seigur provides business management consulting to high tech companies, specialising in small distributed companies. These services include corporate administration, human resources strategy and coaching, and content strategy.
- liaising for company formation
- assistance with corporate and product branding decisions
- manage trademarking and other legal protection of company intellectual property assets
- organising sponsorship of events
- assist with documentation for the new releases of software
Human resources strategy and coaching
The world of work is changing. We’ve heard it so often it’s hard to remember these words have real significance. Seigur believes that in practical terms, it means that knowledge workers in flat organisations do not have a traditional hierarchy for development and promotion. Career development and advancement means developing the individual, both their professional skills and their personal growth.
Seigur can provide a range of human resources services, such as:
- research, develop, and manage a process for recruiting and hiring new employees
- develop a strategy for training of existing employees, including professional development
- coordinate payroll and letters of offer
- develop leave policies
- research, develop, implement, and manage the company’s quarterly review process
- conduct one-on-one calls with your team for personal and professional development
- organise a strategy for the company’s meetups, and coordinate the organisation of
activities to promote company bonding, personal and professional development
- develop strategies to promote desired culture, particularly in a remote, distributed team
Every business has a story to tell: how it was founded, the inspiration for its products, the culture and vibe of its team.
Seigur will assist you in developing your content strategy, including:
- blog posts about your company
- interviews with your customers
- establishing your social media presence